Things You Need To Know About White Label Marketing
Many business owners often make the mistake of wanting to do everything by themselves. The reasons are varied: Perhaps it’s the fear of things going or done wrong, or the lack of budget to hire additional people and resources, or simply the fact that they don’t yet realize the value of outsourcing some aspects in the business to a white label agency.
However, in reality, many of the biggest names in the industry actually got help from white label agencies, to name a few: Google, who currently outsource their phone and email support for AdWords; Alibaba, who took advantage of white label web development during their earlier days; and Slack, who outsourced their app, website, and logo to a white label design firm when they first started.
When done properly and appropriately, white labeling can actually help improve your business in numerous ways. From customer support, to web and app development, down to logo design, virtually any product or service offered in business can be white labeled — including marketing. To help you get started, here’s all you need to know about white label marketing.
What is white label marketing?
White labeling is the business practice of hiring and rebranding another company’s product or service and then offering it to your customers as your own.
White label marketing, in particular, means having your marketing efforts outsourced to an agency specializing in marketing, and the resulting digital marketing products and services are rebranded under your business’ name.
White label marketing can cover a wide range of digital marketing practices. For instance, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), inbound marketing, and content marketing. It can also include other aspects related to marketing, such as web design and development, mobile app development, professional photography and videography, print advertising, and many more.
What are the benefits of white label marketing for businesses?
White labeling offers a win-win solution for both parties: The white label agency can focus on developing their products/services, save costs on branding and marketing, and therefore offer the product or service for reselling at an affordable price.
Your company, on the other hand, can offer ready-made solutions to your clients and now be able to focus on your core business functions. Aside from that, white label marketing offers other valuable benefits to your business:
- Expand your current marketing offerings — If your company is currently offering marketing services but some of your clients have more specific needs — such as requiring a website redesign or having their photos and videos professionally done — and you don’t have the resources to fulfill those requirements, then it may be best to partner with a white label agency. Doing so will help your company expand your current marketing offerings without needing to go through the troubles of hiring additional people to do the job.
- Access to the latest industry trends and technologies — The greatest advantage when you’re working with a white label marketing agency is that you get to work with the most qualified people for the job. It also follows that they are up to date with the latest developments in their industry and have access to the best tools and technologies.
- Save on labor and overhead costs — Working with an outside team of experts means that you won’t need to go through the whole process of recruiting, onboarding, and training new hires. You also get to save on overhead costs that come with maintaining an in-house staff.
- Saves you time and effort — In order to stay competitive, it’s essential for businesses to develop new products and services, especially when client needs change. However, the process of product development, marketing analysis, and branding are time-consuming and costly. Tapping into white label agencies saves you time, effort, and money on developing a whole new offering for your clients, giving you a complete and professional team of specialists instantly when you need them. What’s more is that with white labeling, you also take credit for the job.
When is it the right time to consider white label marketing?
Before deciding on having your marketing efforts white labeled, careful deliberation should be done to ensure that the move is for your business’ best interest. There is a right time for everything; and if your company is currently experiencing the following scenarios, it might just be the right time to consider white label marketing:
- Your clients require additional marketing services — If you don’t typically offer specialized services that are essential to marketing (for example, website development) and some of your clients require them, instead of taking time to hire people and develop the service, it is more cost- and time-effective to outsource this to a white label marketing agency.
- Past marketing efforts were unsatisfactory — If your past marketing efforts are not reaping the desired results, it may be time to ask help from the experts. White label marketing agencies can offer an objective analysis on your current strategy and identify ways to enhance it for better results.
- Sales are declining — Declining sales figures is a red flag for any business. Your leads may not be good or your marketing strategy is targeting the wrong audience. White label agencies who specialize in marketing can help you tweak your current sales and marketing tactics and steer you to the right direction.
- Lack of experience and expertise in marketing — Marketing is a specialized skill that requires years of experience and in-depth training to achieve, and more so to master. In order for you to offer the best service to your clients, it’s important to have the right people to do the job. If you lack the experience and expertise in marketing, or if you don’t have enough funds to hire an in-house marketing expert, it’s best to consider white label marketing.
If you want to know more about white label marketing, visit https://www.ilfusion.com for more information.